Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Getting Paid For Online Surveys is an Easy Way to Make Some Cash!

I want to tell you my story because there is a lot of negativity going on about getting paid for online surveys. There are many people saying it is a scam and there is no money to be made, but they are just lazy. I am going to tell you my story and some of the ins and outs of taking surveys online for cash.

First, you have to know that I was a struggling student when I discovered online surveys for cash and began my journey. I had about 10 hours a week to spare and needed to make about $150 a week in order to pay for the things I needed to get through college. All I wanted was enough to get by and finish my degree, but what I got was so much more.

I was able to create an income stream that topped $500 some weeks and most weeks averaged around $300. This was done in just the 10 hours a week I was getting paid for online surveys. This was incredible and allowed me to take advantage of a few extra things while I was in college.

After college I decided to make it a full time gig because I was struggling to find a good job that I thought would provide me what I was after. So I bumped my survey taking up to about 30 hours a week. I was able to make nearly $1,000 a week most weeks and even had my largest week of over $1,500 a couple weeks into my full time survey taking.

This is proof that you can make money taking surveys and getting paid for online surveys is not a scam. If I can do it, then anybody can. You will need to join a paid survey network because as I discovered the hard way, the free survey networks are a complete waste of your time. Just follow the instructions you are given and set aside time to take surveys and you can be making good cash in no time.

Article Source: Benjamin Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment